As we are currently under construction we will be working hard towards a fully functional donation section. In the meantime, for any donations please contact us if you are interested in donating any amount for a great cause!
Support the NJ PA Foundation
Please support the NJ PA Foundation. You can make a donation at any time using the button below
Hurricane Sandy Relief Effort
For the most up to date volunteer/donation information for the hurricane Sandy Relief Effort please visit the NJSPAF Facebook page. Just search under New Jersey Physician Assistant Foundation.
Your generosity has allowed the NJPAF to support the following programs:
- Student scholarship
- Research grants
- Donation of a specialized saddle to Therapeutic Riding at Centenary College for special needs children doing horseback riding as part of their physical therapy
- Sponsoring little league baseball team
- File of Life medical history cards for a health fair
- Donation to AAPA Hurricane Katrina relief fund
- Donation of glucometers and test strips to NJ clinics
- Donation to Trenton Psychiatric Hospital
The NJPAF raises funds via two main methods
- Direct donations from NJ physician assistants who generously make a contribution during the annual NJSSPA membership drive
- Tricky Tray events (Come visit our table at NJSSPA conferences!)
Have unwanted gifts that you’d like to “Re-gift” to NJPAF for use in the tricky tray??
Know of a worthy cause that NJPAF could support??